I couldn’t actually decide which was my absolute number 1 so they are all equal but still my top Ten choices. Let me know yours!
1. Sailor Moon – preferably the first season but I love them all. I hope to get the Japanese version with English subtitles sometime because apparently it’s quite different to the English version *grin*
2. The Gilmore Girls – such fab dialogue! Really how can anyone not love this??
3. Buffy the Vampire Slayer!!! – Just the first few seasons though cause later on it gets thoroughly weird..
4. The Big Bang Theory – Glenn recently introduced me to this and I love it!
5. The real Housewives of New York – okay a little shameful I know but I really enjoyed this *hee* the drama!! Took me straight back to my school days (a well to do all girls college – I was not well to do..). And I love
and Alex and her hubby best with Ramona and Sonja the newest addition close behind. And OMG is Kelly crazy! Bethany
6. Project Runway – Heidi is brilliantly evil (she actually inspired the evil chick in my story *grin*) and I love working on sewing projects while watching this. Makes me feel positively chummy with them all *hee*
7. True Blood – but I am concerned for the fourth season. Feels like it’s doing a bit of a Buffy and going from ‘crazy good’ to ‘crazy weird’.. I hope not.
8. Friends – an oldie but a goodie
’s next top model – although my fav season was the petite models. I just adored Nicole! Glenn and I were voting for her from the beginning. America
10. Extreme Home makeover – I can’t watch it too often as the gushyness does me in but when I’m feeling soppy it’s the perfect thing. I love seeing people so incredibly happy. Makes me glow