A blog award *grin* and many thanks to Writing Nut (and I’m gonna end up with that song stuck in my head again *argh*)
The requirement with the award is that you write 10 thing about yourself that readers might not know and then pass the award on to five other awesome blogs *grin*
So here goes!
- I’m not a genuine red head – I’m white! And I mean silver white. It’s actually rather pretty but I’m sooo not that brave (yet) and I love been a red head *grin* I got my first white hair when I was 6 (and thanks again mum & dad for that particular gene..; p)
- I have two dogs, Sable and Otis and one nutty wee tortiseshell cat called Griffin – and they’ve all inspired characters in my story (some obvious, others not)
- I love to sew – when time, life & writing permits. I really need to make myself a ‘work’ raincoat..
- I love pretty sparkly things – my parents frequently tease me for being a ‘magpie’
- I used to compete in smallbore shooting – and was pretty darn good, my highest score was a clean 99.00 Oooooh so close ; p
- I make the best butterscotch pudding *drool*
- My dream house is one that we build nestled amongst acres of bush (nice bush! not scrappy) with the nearest neighbour miles away!
- Like Writing Nut I dream of having a huge old style library – in my dream house, naturally *grin*
- I was in a T.V advert – years ago now and all of 2 seconds worth but I actually got recognised at the supermarket and local dairy – all I can say is WOW they have good-eyesight.
- I’m shortsighted and oblivious to everyone. If you spot me on the street you have to bellow my name and use aeroplane arm signals to get my attention. Never assume that I’ve spotted you cause I’m smiling – I’m in my own world here people!
The people I’m awarding with this award are